- 100 grams grated cheese
- 100 grams Crumbled Feta
- 2 Zucchini - cut into 1/4
- 2 Carrots - cut into 1/4
- 1 Onion - cut into 1/4
- 150 grams Diced bacon
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 35 grams olive oil
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Roma Tomato - cut into slices
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Before you start line a square tin with baking paper and preheat oven to 180' (fan forced)
1 - Add the zucchini and carrot to TM bowl replace MC and chop 5 seconds speed 5, remove from bowl and set aside for later.
2 - Place onion into TM bowl replace MC chop 5 seconds speed 5.
3 - Add bacon to the chopped onion, replace lid and MC sauté 4 minutes on varoma speed 1 reverse.
4 - Add the oil, flour and eggs then mix 15 seconds speed 3 reverse.
5 - Add the grated cheese, the crumbled feta, the zucchini, carrot and baby spinach leaves.
6 - Mix for 30 seconds speed 3 on reverse.
7 - Once combined pour into a lined square, add the tomato slices on top of the slice.
8 - Cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo