- 400 g self-raising flour
- 40 g Butter
- 125 g Milk
- 125 g cream
- 1 egg
- Place SR flour and butter into the speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Add milk, cream and egg 10 seconds speed 4.
- 30 seconds
- Tip out of onto floured surface or thermo mat and cut into circles.
- Place onto lined baking tray, Bake in a pre heated 220deg oven for 10-12 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls