- 400 g self-raising flour
- 40 g Butter
- 125 g Milk
- 125 g cream
- 1 egg
- Place SR flour and butter into the "Closed lid" speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Add milk, cream and egg "Closed lid" 10 seconds speed 4.
- "Dough mode" 30 seconds
- Tip out of "Closed lid" onto floured surface or thermo mat and cut into circles.
- Place onto lined baking tray, Bake in a pre heated 220deg oven for 10-12 min
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Picnic eggs
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Variation Impossible Quiche
- Mini Quiches
- Ham & Veggie Slice
- Sausage Rolls
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice