- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 100 g parmesan, grated
- 50 g Spinach Leaves, fresh
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Lasagne sheets, fresh
- 2 cans whole tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Stock Concentrate
- 100 g Tasty cheese, grated
- 70 g cream
- Extra tasty cheese, optional
1. Place onion, garlic and basil into TM bowl and chop - 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape sides.
2. Add ricotta, parmesan, spinach, egg, salt and pepper and mix - 10 sec/speed 4.
3. Place 2-3 heaped tbsp's of mixture onto each lasagne sheet, roll and place seam side down in a rectangular baking dish. Repeat with all 8 sheets.
1. Add all sauce ingredients (excep extra cheese) to TM bowl and mix - 10 sec/speed 4.
2. Pour over cannelloni and top with extra cheese if desired.
3. Bake at 180 deg for 30-40 min.
4. Serve with a fresh green salad.
Try adding some feta for something a little different.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- Quick & Easy Custard Cake
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart