- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 250 grams Milk
- 100 grams olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 150 grams Fetta Cheese, cubed
- 2-3 portions English spinach leaves
Recipe is created for
Prepare a 12 tin muffin pan with patty pans.
Place the flour, milk, oil, eggs, salt and pepper in the Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 4 for approximately 20 seconds.
Add the cheese and spinach and fold through on reverse, speed 2 for approximately 20 seconds using the spatula to assist.
Spoon mixture into the patty pans and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 20 minutes or until muffins spring back.
Serve warm (or cold!).
Spinach and Fetta Muffins
Freeze any leftovers individually. They make a quick and easy breakfast when heated up!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes