- 3 sheets puff pastry, ready-made
- 300 grams ricotta cheese
- 100 grams Tasty cheese
- 60 grams Fresh Baby Spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 1/4 level teaspoons ground pepper
- 1/4 level teaspoons Nutmeg
- 1 level tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 level tbsp poppy seed
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 200c
- Line 2 Trays with Baking Paper
- Cut Tasty Cheese into 3 cm cubes, 10 seconds, speed 9, scrape down sides
- Add Spinach, 1 egg, Ricotta, Salt, Pepper and Nutmeg and combine 20 seconds, speed 3
- Cut the 3 sheets of defrosted Puff Pastry into half lengthways and spread the ricotta filling evenly across the 6 halves of pastry.
- Crack and lightly beat 1 egg into a small bowl and brush the edge, fold the puff pastry over and place seam down.
- Cut each log into 4 even pieces, place on prepared trays and brush with remaining egg, sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds
- Place in oven and cook 20 mins or until golden brown
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick