- 1 sachet Yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 520 g bakers flour
- 20 g oil
- 200 g water
- 180 g buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g baby spinach
- 50 g feta cheese
- 30 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place all the scroll ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5-7secs/speed 7.
Knead for 3 mins/.
Remove from bowl and place on baking paper in oven at 50 degrees for 30mins.
Remove from oven and knead slightly and put aside.
Place all filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 5-7secs on speed 7.
Cut dough into lengths of approx 10cm x 3cm.
Spread filling along the top to cover dough.
Start from one end and roll like a pinwheel. Repeat until no more dough.
Sprinkle with parmesean cheese, if desired.
Place on baking tray into oven at 200Cs for 40-50mins.
Allow to cool slightly before consuming.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls