- 1 sachet Yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 520 g bakers flour
- 20 g oil
- 200 g water
- 180 g buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g baby spinach
- 50 g feta cheese
- 30 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place all the scroll ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5-7secs/speed 7.
Knead for 3 mins/.
Remove from bowl and place on baking paper in oven at 50 degrees for 30mins.
Remove from oven and knead slightly and put aside.
Place all filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 5-7secs on speed 7.
Cut dough into lengths of approx 10cm x 3cm.
Spread filling along the top to cover dough.
Start from one end and roll like a pinwheel. Repeat until no more dough.
Sprinkle with parmesean cheese, if desired.
Place on baking tray into oven at 200Cs for 40-50mins.
Allow to cool slightly before consuming.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth