- 1 sachet Yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 520 g bakers flour
- 20 g oil
- 200 g water
- 180 g buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g baby spinach
- 50 g feta cheese
- 30 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place all the scroll ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5-7secs/speed 7.
Knead for 3 mins/.
Remove from bowl and place on baking paper in oven at 50 degrees for 30mins.
Remove from oven and knead slightly and put aside.
Place all filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 5-7secs on speed 7.
Cut dough into lengths of approx 10cm x 3cm.
Spread filling along the top to cover dough.
Start from one end and roll like a pinwheel. Repeat until no more dough.
Sprinkle with parmesean cheese, if desired.
Place on baking tray into oven at 200Cs for 40-50mins.
Allow to cool slightly before consuming.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup