- 1 sachet Yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 520 g bakers flour
- 20 g oil
- 200 g water
- 180 g buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g baby spinach
- 50 g feta cheese
- 30 g cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Place all the scroll ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5-7secs/speed 7.
Knead for 3 mins/.
Remove from bowl and place on baking paper in oven at 50 degrees for 30mins.
Remove from oven and knead slightly and put aside.
Place all filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 5-7secs on speed 7.
Cut dough into lengths of approx 10cm x 3cm.
Spread filling along the top to cover dough.
Start from one end and roll like a pinwheel. Repeat until no more dough.
Sprinkle with parmesean cheese, if desired.
Place on baking tray into oven at 200Cs for 40-50mins.
Allow to cool slightly before consuming.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars
- Bacon, onion and cheese slice
- Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chickpea and Oat crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce