- 1 sachet Yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 520 g bakers flour
- 20 g oil
- 200 g water
- 180 g buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g baby spinach
- 50 g feta cheese
- 30 g cream cheese
55minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 50min
8Recipe is created for
Place all the scroll ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5-7secs/speed 7.
Knead for 3 mins/.
Remove from bowl and place on baking paper in oven at 50 degrees for 30mins.
Remove from oven and knead slightly and put aside.
Place all filling ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 5-7secs on speed 7.
Cut dough into lengths of approx 10cm x 3cm.
Spread filling along the top to cover dough.
Start from one end and roll like a pinwheel. Repeat until no more dough.
Sprinkle with parmesean cheese, if desired.
Place on baking tray into oven at 200Cs for 40-50mins.
Allow to cool slightly before consuming.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Using All About Breads mixes
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly