- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 red chilli fresh, deseeded if you prefer
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g pine nuts, you may like to lightly toast before hand
- salt & peper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, (optional)
- 530 grams bakers flour
- 20 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 grams lukewarm water
- 1 Yeast Sachet, (about 7g)
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic peeled
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl & process 5 secs on speed 10.
Add all other ingredients & process for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Scrape out of the bowl & place pesto to one side. No need to clean the bowl before moving on to making the dough.
Without cleaning the bowl after making the pesto, chop garlic for 3 secs speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients & process 5 secs on speed 5. Set timer for 1.30mins . Add extra bakers flour if dough is too sticky.
On your bread mat roll dough into a large rectangle shape & spread with pesto.
Then roll into a long scroll shape cut into 12 scrolls.
Line the Varoma base & the varoma tray with baking paper & place 6 scrolls on top of each.
Fill the TM bowl with 1500g of boiling water from the kettle. Steam the scrolls for 20 mins Varoma temperature speed 1.
Created for the Koonya Garlic Festival 2015 //www.koonyagarlicfestival.com/
If you need more garlic it is delicious served with Toum - Lebanese Garlic Sauce//www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/toum-lebanese-garlic-sauce/227090
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Vegetable Risotto Balls
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- 20sec scones
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- LCHF brocolli bake