- 1/2 orange, halved
- 1 lemon, zest
- 3 eggs
- 185 g olive oil
- 310 g Self Raising Flour
- 80 g Milk
- 80 g orange juice
- 375 g raw sugar, turned into icing sugar
- 90 g Butter, soft
- 60 g Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 2 tbsp basil, finely chopped, and extra to decorate
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180deg. Line 18 standard muffin holes with paper cases.
2. Put the orange and lemon zest and flour into the TM bowl and chop for 10sec on speed 10.
3. Place the butterfly into the TM bowl and add the eggs and sugar.
4. Beat on speed 4 untilo well combined.
5. Keep speed going and add the olive oil, then alternalty the flour zest micture and the milk and orange juice.
6. Reduce speed to soft and stir for 30secs.
7. Divide the mixture among the cases. Bake for 15mins or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the cakes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
1. Chop the basil for 1-2secs on speed 5.
2. Add half of the icing sugar, butter, milk, vanilla paste and beat until smooth and creamy on speed 7.
3. Gradually add the remaing icing sugar until the icing is thick. Decorate each cake with the icing and a small basil leaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's