- 600 gram sweet potato
- 1 red chilli (seeds removed to reduce heat)
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast, + extra for topping
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 250 gram Self Raising Flour, use buckwheat with baking powder for GF option
- 150 gram chesse
- 3T sunflower or pepita seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat fan forced oven to 180 degrees
2. add cheese and chop speed 6 for 6 seconds and set aside
3. add sweet potato and chilli. Chop speed 6 for 6 seconds
4. add remaining ingredients and blend speed 4 for 10 seconds
5. pour mixture into muffin tray. I cut squares of baking paper for each muffin hole to make the muffins look a bit gourmet.
6. top each muffin with seeds and nutritional yeast.
8. bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden
9. serve straight away or they keep for 4 days. They are great for lunches (if they last that long)
I also top mine with parsley for a bit of green
for more recipes follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.