- 800 g water
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 g oil
- 1 sachet Yeast
- 500 g Diced chicken thigh
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt (for chicken)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Flakes
- 250 g Tasty or Colby Cheese, Or cheese of choice
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoon paprika, For sprinkling
- 4 tablespoon mayonaise
Prepare pizza dough recipe as per the Every Day Cookbook.
Wrap in ThermoMat and allow to rise. While proving dough, coat chicken with spices and place in Varoma. Add water to jug and steam chicken 16 minutes / varoma / speed 2.
Empty and clean jug and tip chicken into the dry jug. Shred for3 seconds / / speed 4. Check consistency and shred for a further 1 - 2 seconds if preferred.
Set aside chicken. Place cheese into jug and grate for 5 seconds / speed 9. Again, check consistency and grate further if required.
Roll out pizza dough, then cut into strips approximately 12cm x 7cm (or smaller for toddlers). Place cheese, then chicken and mayonaise onto dough and roll up by folding the edges in first and rolling into a cigar shape. Place seam side down on a lined baking tray. Repeat with remaining dough then brush with water and top with sesame seeds and paprika.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice