- 800 g water
- 500 g bakers flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 g oil
- 1 sachet Yeast
- 500 g Diced chicken thigh
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt (for chicken)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Flakes
- 250 g Tasty or Colby Cheese, Or cheese of choice
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoon paprika, For sprinkling
- 4 tablespoon mayonaise
Prepare pizza dough recipe as per the Every Day Cookbook.
Wrap in ThermoMat and allow to rise. While proving dough, coat chicken with spices and place in Varoma. Add water to jug and steam chicken 16 minutes / varoma / speed 2.
Empty and clean jug and tip chicken into the dry jug. Shred for3 seconds / / speed 4. Check consistency and shred for a further 1 - 2 seconds if preferred.
Set aside chicken. Place cheese into jug and grate for 5 seconds / speed 9. Again, check consistency and grate further if required.
Roll out pizza dough, then cut into strips approximately 12cm x 7cm (or smaller for toddlers). Place cheese, then chicken and mayonaise onto dough and roll up by folding the edges in first and rolling into a cigar shape. Place seam side down on a lined baking tray. Repeat with remaining dough then brush with water and top with sesame seeds and paprika.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay