- Filling Ingredients
- 45 g olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and halved
- 150 g red capsicum, in pieces
- 100 g green capsicum in pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g tomato paste
- Sea salt to taste
- 420 gtin tuna, drained
- Pastry Ingredients
- 120 g water
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g white wine
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 450 g bakers flour
- 1 lightly beaten egg
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
all ingredients except salt and tuna into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 4. Sauté for 4 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
salt and tuna and cook a further 5
minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
mixture out onto large plate or tray to cool completely before using in
Preheat oven to 180oC.
water, oil, wine, butter, sugar and yeast into TM bowl and warm for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 2.
remaining ingredients except for egg and knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed"Dough mode" .
out onto ThermoMat and knead into a ball before dividing in half.
one half dough very thinly and place
onto lined baking tray.
with cooled filling and then top with remaining pastry. Seal edges by pinching.
Brush whole pie with egg.
Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and fragrant.
dough is perfect for rolling into all shapes, so for this filling a fish shape would
be great presentation!
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls