- Filling Ingredients
- 45 g olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and halved
- 150 g red capsicum, in pieces
- 100 g green capsicum in pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g tomato paste
- Sea salt to taste
- 420 g tin tuna, drained
- Pastry Ingredients
- 120 g water
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g white wine
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 450 g bakers flour
- 1 l ightly beaten egg
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking 45min
8Recipe is created for
all ingredients except salt and tuna into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 4. Sauté for 4 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
salt and tuna and cook a further 5
minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
mixture out onto large plate or tray to cool completely before using in
Preheat oven to 180oC.
water, oil, wine, butter, sugar and yeast into TM bowl and warm for 2 minutes at 37ºC on speed 2.
remaining ingredients except for egg and knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
out onto ThermoMat and knead into a ball before dividing in half.
one half dough very thinly and place
onto lined baking tray.
with cooled filling and then top with remaining pastry. Seal edges by pinching.
Brush whole pie with egg.
Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and fragrant.
dough is perfect for rolling into all shapes, so for this filling a fish shape would
be great presentation!
Other users also liked...
- Donna's Sausage Rolls
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Pumpkin pie
- Musk Sticks
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- BB's Choc Chip Cookies
- Creamy bacon pasta carbonara
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Baby First Food