- 3 cloves garlic cloves
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 carrots
- 1/2 zucchini
- 100 g almond, raw
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs of choice
- 95 g organic rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Fetta Cheese
- 1 tbsp Tamari / Soy sauce
- 45 g organic breadcrumbs
- Rough Puff Pastry or 3 sheets Butter Puff Pastry
- Sesame seeds (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C
2. Place garlic, onion, carrots, zucchini and herbs into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6.
3. Add almonds, oats and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down.eggs, Fetta cheese, tamari/soy, breadcrumbs and mix to combine for20 seconds on speed 5.
4. Cut just thawed puff pastry in half on a working bench.Place 1/6th of the mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops with whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Place sausage rolls on a lined baking tray, brush with beaten egg and score with knife.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C until crisp and golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups