- 100 grams sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 150 grams carrot, peeled and roughly cut
- 200 grams zucchini chopped
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams Olive Oil.
- 100 grams Tasty cheese, large cubes
- 150 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 180 degrees.
Put cheese into bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside
Add carrot, zucchini, sweet potato and onion into bowl and chop 3 sec/speed5.
add olive oil, eggs, grated cheese and flour and mix 15 sec/speed 5 or until combined.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 30-40mins until golden. If you gently press centre it shoudl spring back.
Serve hot or cold
You can substitute any vegetables you have just stick in 450grams (roughly 2 cups) Make sure you still use the onion.
My baking dish is 20X30 but you can use a larger dish 25x35 and get a thinner slice.
This is nice served with salad.
This recipe freezes well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers