- 100 grams sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 150 grams carrot, peeled and roughly cut
- 200 grams zucchini chopped
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams Olive Oil.
- 100 grams Tasty cheese, large cubes
- 150 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
Preheat oven 180 degrees.
Put cheese into bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside
Add carrot, zucchini, sweet potato and onion into bowl and chop 3 sec/speed5.
add olive oil, eggs, grated cheese and flour and mix 15 sec/speed 5 or until combined.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 30-40mins until golden. If you gently press centre it shoudl spring back.
Serve hot or cold
You can substitute any vegetables you have just stick in 450grams (roughly 2 cups) Make sure you still use the onion.
My baking dish is 20X30 but you can use a larger dish 25x35 and get a thinner slice.
This is nice served with salad.
This recipe freezes well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls