- 200 grams Creamed Corn
- 200 grams mixed vegetables, I used broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, shallotts, onion and capsicum
- 60 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all veggies and chunks of cheese in bowl.
2. Put on lid with measuring cup. Chop for 10 secs on speed 6.
3. Add all other ingredients.
4. Mix for 10 secs on speed 2.
5. Scrape down the sides.
6. Mix for a further 10 secs on step 2 if necessary.
7. Spoon mixture into prepared patty pans.
8. Can sprinkle some grated cheese on top if you want.
9. Bake in moderate oven for 15-20 mins.
Serve hot or cold.
My kids loved these cold. I served them each as a serve of vegetables with their dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)