- 375 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 3 pieces bacon, roughly chopped
- 150 g cheese, cubed
- 140 g Self Raising Flour
- 80 g olive oil
- 5 eggs
- 70 g Sweet chilli sauce
- salt & pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease muffin tray
3. Put cheese in TM bowl. 4 sec, speed 4. Set aside.
4. Add zucchini, carrots, onion and bacon. Chop for 3 sec, speed 7.
5. Add oil, eggs, sweet chilli sauce, salt and pepper (to taste). 40 sec, , speed 3
6. Add flour and reserved cheese. 20 sec, , speed 3
7. Pour into prepared muffin tray.
8. Cook for 30-40 mins.
These freeze well, and are great for lunchboxes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)