- 90 grams brown flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 35 grams Gluten Free Corn Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 375 grams zucchini, approx 2 medium sized
- 100 grams cheese
- handful chives
- 120 grams shortcut bacon rashers
- 80 grams olive oil
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking dish.
Mill rice. 1 minute/speed 9.
Add all remaining ingredients. Chop 10 seconds/speed 7.
Pour into baking dish and bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
Recipe converted from Low FODMAP.com - //www.lowfodmap.com/zucchini-slice/ .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Vegetarian Minestone