- 90 grams brown flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 35 grams Gluten Free Corn Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 375 grams zucchini, approx 2 medium sized
- 100 grams cheese
- handful chives
- 120 grams shortcut bacon rashers
- 80 grams olive oil
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking dish.
Mill rice. 1 minute/speed 9.
Add all remaining ingredients. Chop 10 seconds/speed 7.
Pour into baking dish and bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
Accessories you need
Recipe converted from Low FODMAP.com - //www.lowfodmap.com/zucchini-slice/ .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Low FODMAP Banana Bread
- Savoury Bites
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Creamy Bacon and Veggie Pies
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese