- 220 g Cheddar cheese, Cubed
- 750 g zucchini, Chunks
- 2 onions, Halved
- 8/9 eggs
- 300 g SR flour
- 1 tsp baking powder, (Optional)
- 150 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease a ceramic lasagne dish/muffin tins.
2. Cube cheddar cheese, place in the TM bowl and grate for 5 secs / speed 6. Set aside.
3. Place zucchini and onion in the TM bowl and chop for 3-4 seconds / speed 5. Set aside with cheese.
4. Add SR flour, baking powder, oil, eggs and seasoning to taste to the TM bowl. Mix for 20 seconds / speed 4.
5. Return cheese, zucchini, and onion to the TM bowl and combine all ingredients for 30-40 seconds / speed 3.
6. Pour mixture into the prepared tray and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 30-40 minutes or until golden.
I Also use this recipe to make the zucchini slice in muffin tins and freeze for school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Zucchini Soup
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg