- 150 grams Cheddar cheese
- 350 grams zucchini, chunks
- 3 spring onions
- 4 eggs
- 420 grams Creamed Corn
- 10 grams sunflower oil
- 50 grams parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 180 grams Self Raising Flour
- pepper and salt (to taste)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking dish with non-stick paper.
Put everything except the flour in bowl and mix 20 sec / Speed 5.
Add flour and mix reverse 10 sec / Speed 4.
Pour mixture into lined tray and bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through. Cool in pan for 10 minutes to help set before slicing/serving.
Suitable to freeze.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤