- 1 large zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 Small carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 3 rasher of bacon, slightly frozen
- 120 grams grated cheese
- 150 grams sifted self raising flour
- 70 grams oil
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place slightly frozen bacon into bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5 with MC (measuring cup) in place
2. Set aside in a bowl
3. Place onion, carrot, zucchini in bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5 with MC in place (you can do for longer depending on desired consistency)
4. Scrape down edges
5. Add reserved bacon, cheese, flour, oil and lightly beaten (with a fork) eggs
6. Mix on for 15 seconds on speed 4 with MC in place (until fully combined)
7. Place in lightly greased or good non stick oven dish
8. Bake in moderate oven for approximately 30-45 minutes or until beautiful and brown
if you dont want to use frozen bacon you can use a cup of already diced bacon and start at Step 3
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Hot Cross Buns
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce