- 375 g zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 300 g carrot & pumpkin (weighed together)
- 5 eggs
- 3 rashers bacon
- 250 g Tasty cheese
- 170 g SR flour
- 75 g vegetable oil
Preheat the oven to about 200-210 degrees celsius.
1. Grate cheese speed 8, 6-8 seconds. Set aside In a large bowl.
2. Chop parsley speed 8, 2-3 seconds. Set aside with cheese.
3. Grate zucchini speed 5, 3 seconds. Set aside with other ingredients.
4. Grate the carrot & pumpkin, speed 6, 3 seconds. Set aside with other ingredients.
5. Chop bacon reverse , speed 7, 3 seconds. Place aside in a separate bowl.
6. Chop garlic and onion speed 7, 2-3 seconds. Add bacon pieces back in and sauté on varoma temperature for 3 minutes, speed 1.
7. Now add the flour, eggs and oil in to the thermomix bowl. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
8. Then add grated cheese, parsley, grated zucchini, carrot & pumpkin to the thermomix bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. It will be very full. Mix together reverse for 30 seconds or until mixed together. I use the spatula to help mix it.
9. Place into a greased/baking paper large slice or lamington tray/tin. Bake for 30-40mins.
Delicious served hot or cold with tomato relish!
Accessories you need
This is my first recipe I have placed onto the website. My apologies that the ingredients are not listed. I typed this up on the iPad and I couldn't get it to type them as a list. I hope you enjoy my mother-in-laws recipe as much as we do.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto