- 100 grams Tasty cheese, cut up
- 420 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 grams ham, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 6 eggs
- 190 grams Self Raising Flour
- 105 grams vegetable or grapeseed oil
- 20 grams Parmasen Cheese
- 1 tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 carrots
8Recipe is created for
1. Grease a ceramic lasagne dish.
2. If using cheese not yet grated. Place cheese into thermomix and grate, remove and set aside
2. Place zucchini, carrot (cut into 3 pieces per carrot), mushrooms, onion and ham in the TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3-5 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside
4. Add SR flour, oil, eggs and salt/pepper to the TM bowl and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
5. Return ham, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, carrot to the TM bowl and combine all ingredients on speed 3 for 30-40 seconds on reverse.
6. Slice Tomato
7. Pour mixture into the prepared dish & top with Tomato and grated tasty cheese (and parmasen cheese if desired) and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes or until browned.
8. Serve warm (or cold!) with salad.
**There are approximately 255 calories per slice**
Can place basil leaves on top of tomato
Can add any preferred vegggies
May need to use spatula to move ingredients down while combining
Serve with salad
Use any type of cheese to add as per liking. Most recipes call for 120-150g of cubed cheese. If using cubed cheese grate for 6 seconds on speed 6 six and set aside at before step 2.
Could also use pre grated cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Tomato Relish
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)