- 100 grams Tasty cheese, cut up
- 420 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 grams ham, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 6 eggs
- 190 grams Self Raising Flour
- 105 grams vegetable or grapeseed oil
- 20 grams Parmasen Cheese
- 1 tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 carrots
Recipe is created for
1. Grease a ceramic lasagne dish.
2. If using cheese not yet grated. Place cheese into thermomix and grate, remove and set aside
2. Place zucchini, carrot (cut into 3 pieces per carrot), mushrooms, onion and ham in the TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3-5 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside
4. Add SR flour, oil, eggs and salt/pepper to the TM bowl and mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds.
5. Return ham, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, carrot to the TM bowl and combine all ingredients on speed 3 for 30-40 seconds on reverse.
6. Slice Tomato
7. Pour mixture into the prepared dish & top with Tomato and grated tasty cheese (and parmasen cheese if desired) and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes or until browned.
8. Serve warm (or cold!) with salad.
**There are approximately 255 calories per slice**
Can place basil leaves on top of tomato
Can add any preferred vegggies
May need to use spatula to move ingredients down while combining
Serve with salad
Use any type of cheese to add as per liking. Most recipes call for 120-150g of cubed cheese. If using cubed cheese grate for 6 seconds on speed 6 six and set aside at before step 2.
Could also use pre grated cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Passata Spaghetti Sauce
- Tomato Basil Bread
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Chocolate, Zucchini and Espresso Muffins FODMAP friendly
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)