- 170 g plain sweet biscuits
- 120 g walnuts
- 150 g Butter, chopped
- 150 g mixed dried fruit, cherries, blueberries, apricots or a general mix. You choose
- 190 g choc bits
- 80 g Coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut, for sprinkling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grease and line a slice tin.
Preheat the oven to 180°C
Crush the biscuits 5secs/sp5, or until crushed..depends on the sort of biscuits your using. Set aside.
Chop the walnuts sp5/3secs. Set aside.
Melt the butter, 2mins/60°C/sp2.
Return the biscuit crumbs and combine 10secs/sp3.
Press firmly into the prepared pan.
Scatter the choc-bits, followed by the fruit, coconut and walnuts.
Drizzle the milk evenly over the top (you'll use the shredded coconut in another step)
Bake for 25-30 mins or until set. It will firm on standing.
Sprinkle with the shredded coconut and bake a further 3-5 mins or until golden.
Leave to cool in the tin.
Accessories you need
Easy, fast & tasty..what more could you ask for..??
Oh yes...it freezes well
Search "Thermify me"
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Apricot slice
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Honey Jumbles - old style
- Jam Drops
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice