- 2 overripe bananas
- 80 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp Chickpea Brine Aquafaba, (This is equivalent to 2 eggs, can use alternative egg replacer if desired)
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 170 grams coconut cream, (Coconut cream helps to give a better result in egg-free cooking!)
- 300 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch xanthan gum, (Optional, but helps with texture. Can use guar gum or other alternative if preferred)
Preheat oven to 180deg and prepare muffin trays.
Place all ingredients in bowl, and combine on speed 5 for 30 seconds.
Pour batter into muffic tray, filling to about 2/3 - 3/4.
[optional] scatter tops with chopped nuts or flaked almonds
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
Remove to cool on wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Devilled ham spread
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake