- 2 overripe bananas
- 80 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp Chickpea Brine Aquafaba, (This is equivalent to 2 eggs, can use alternative egg replacer if desired)
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 170 grams coconut cream, (Coconut cream helps to give a better result in egg-free cooking!)
- 300 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch xanthan gum, (Optional, but helps with texture. Can use guar gum or other alternative if preferred)
Preheat oven to 180deg and prepare muffin trays.
Place all ingredients in bowl, and combine on speed 5 for 30 seconds.
Pour batter into muffic tray, filling to about 2/3 - 3/4.
[optional] scatter tops with chopped nuts or flaked almonds
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
Remove to cool on wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Chocolate granola bars
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Nut free muesli bars
- Paleo Carrot Muffins