- 2 overripe bananas
- 80 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp Chickpea Brine Aquafaba, (This is equivalent to 2 eggs, can use alternative egg replacer if desired)
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 170 grams coconut cream, (Coconut cream helps to give a better result in egg-free cooking!)
- 300 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch xanthan gum, (Optional, but helps with texture. Can use guar gum or other alternative if preferred)
Preheat oven to 180deg and prepare muffin trays.
Place all ingredients in bowl, and combine on speed 5 for 30 seconds.
Pour batter into muffic tray, filling to about 2/3 - 3/4.
[optional] scatter tops with chopped nuts or flaked almonds
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
Remove to cool on wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Vegan Hummingbird cake