- 2 overripe bananas
- 80 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp Chickpea Brine Aquafaba, (This is equivalent to 2 eggs, can use alternative egg replacer if desired)
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 170 grams coconut cream, (Coconut cream helps to give a better result in egg-free cooking!)
- 300 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch xanthan gum, (Optional, but helps with texture. Can use guar gum or other alternative if preferred)
Preheat oven to 180deg and prepare muffin trays.
Place all ingredients in bowl, and combine on speed 5 for 30 seconds.
Pour batter into muffic tray, filling to about 2/3 - 3/4.
[optional] scatter tops with chopped nuts or flaked almonds
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until slightly golden.
Remove to cool on wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)