- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 9 tablespoon water
- 150 g Copha
- 250 g raw sugar
- 80 g 100% Chocolate Cocoa, Woolworths Homebrand is great!
- 5-10 g vanilla extract/paste
- 70 g plain flour, use gluten free if needed.
-Pre heat oven to 160 degrees.
-Mill the chia seeds 30 seconds/speed 10. Set aside in a bowl and add the water to the chia seeds.
-Mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
-While the chia seeds are sitting for 10 minutes, grease, line and flour a square baking tin. Set aside.
-Add copha to the tm bowl and grate 8 seconds/speed 8.
-Add sugar and cocoa to copha.
-Melt 10 minutes/70 degrees/speed 3.
-Add vanilla and chia seed mix (chia seed mix well be thick and slimy, like really thick egg whites).
-Mix well for 20 seconds/Speed 4.
-Gently turn dial up to speed 4 so that you don't have to scrape much from the sides.
-Add flour and mix 40 seconds/Speed 4. Again go slowly up to speed 4.
-Mix 10 seconds/Speed 3.
-Pour mix into tin, bake for 20-35minutes depending on your oven. You'll know is ready when you can smell it and there is a slight crust on the top. Take it out of the oven when it has just set so you don't have dry brownies.
-Let it cool in the tin and cut to your desired shape. I cut out baking paper with hearts and sprinkled icing sugar mixed with beetroot powder to give it a light pink heart.(To make icing sugar add around 50g of raw sugar and 1 teaspoon of beetroot powder to tm bowl, mill 10 seconds/speed 10.)I added mine to a little shaker to sprinkle over the cut outs.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts