- 500 g blanched almonds
- 450 g caster sugar
- 3-4 eggs
- almond essence, to taste
- 1 tbsp plum jam
- icing sugar, for rolling
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place blanched almonds into mixing bowl and mill 40 sec/speed 9.
Add sugar, eggs, almond essence and jam and mix 20-30 sec/speed 7, until combined.
Roll dessert spoon sized balls of mixture in icing sugar and place onto prepared baking tray, setting the balls approx. 3cm apart.
Bake for 15 minutes (160°C) or until lightly browned. Biscuits will be soft to touch and will firm when cool.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad