- 500 g blanched almonds
- 450 g caster sugar
- 3-4 eggs
- almond essence, to taste
- 1 tbsp plum jam
- icing sugar, for rolling
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place blanched almonds into mixing bowl and mill 40 sec/speed 9.
Add sugar, eggs, almond essence and jam and mix 20-30 sec/speed 7, until combined.
Roll dessert spoon sized balls of mixture in icing sugar and place onto prepared baking tray, setting the balls approx. 3cm apart.
Bake for 15 minutes (160°C) or until lightly browned. Biscuits will be soft to touch and will firm when cool.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen