- 500 g blanched almonds
- 450 g caster sugar
- 3-4 eggs
- almond essence, to taste
- 1 tbsp plum jam
- icing sugar, for rolling
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place blanched almonds into mixing bowl and mill 40 sec/speed 9.
Add sugar, eggs, almond essence and jam and mix 20-30 sec/speed 7, until combined.
Roll dessert spoon sized balls of mixture in icing sugar and place onto prepared baking tray, setting the balls approx. 3cm apart.
Bake for 15 minutes (160°C) or until lightly browned. Biscuits will be soft to touch and will firm when cool.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- warm lemon tart
- Best Chewy Anzac Biscuits
- Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling