- 500 g blanched almonds
- 450 g caster sugar
- 3-4 eggs
- almond essence, to taste
- 1 tbsp plum jam
- icing sugar, for rolling
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place blanched almonds into mixing bowl and mill 40 sec/speed 9.
Add sugar, eggs, almond essence and jam and mix 20-30 sec/speed 7, until combined.
Roll dessert spoon sized balls of mixture in icing sugar and place onto prepared baking tray, setting the balls approx. 3cm apart.
Bake for 15 minutes (160°C) or until lightly browned. Biscuits will be soft to touch and will firm when cool.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Reese's Too Easy Bliss Balls
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)