- 175 g Nut meal (almonds, cashews), Mix and match - mill your own
- 40 g Coconut butter, Oil works as an alternative
- 45 g Preferred milk, We use rice milk
- 80 g Choc chips/drops, Less works fine
- 35 g Rapadura Sugar, Or your preferred sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Cacao, Approx 5-10g
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, Approx 5g
- 2 tablespoon icing sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon Cacao, or cocoa
- 1 teaspoon rice milk, or your milk alternative
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a large tray with your oven mat or baking paper
- If needed, mill nuts into a meal - speed 9, approx 8-10 seconds is generally enough
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Combine well - speed 4-5, for approximately 20 seconds. It needs to be mixed until its sticking together.
- Make into walnut sized alls and place on tray. Use a fork to slightly flatten if you are going to make them into 'proper' Kingston's. We generally make them into stand-alone biscuits and don't ice them.
- Bake 7-8 minutes if small, or if as pictured, cook approx 10-11 minutes for larger ones like pictured.
- If joining halves together, mix all ingredients well in a small bowl or Thermomix bowl.
- Place a small amount on a cooled biscuit and place another iscuit on top.
Originally this was shared on Facebook but my bookmark hasn't worked, so I cannot find the original source.
Definitely was not originally my recipe, but I've adapted it and adjusted as I went to be a Thermomix recipe and with my ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo-style 'K-waves' - "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy + gluten free
- "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy and gluten free
- Gluten free nut free no bake muesli bars
- Gluten Free Ginger Slice
- Gluten Free Pastry (Rollable!)
- Fruity Gluten Free Muffins
- Fluffy and Tasty Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Corn, Nut and Soy free bread. Suitable for FAILSAFE Elimination Diet
- Gluten Free Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Nut Free Quick Chocolate Cake
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)