- 300 grams Cashews, preferibly salted
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 100 grams Dates (pitted), or 5 large medijool dates
- 50 grams Coconut, shredded
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams Maple syrup, or golden syrup
- 100 grams milk chocolate, can be cooking chocolate
- 50 grams dark chocolate, can also be cooking chocolate
- 20 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Dinner Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Austrian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Biscuit/cookie Cake Praline/sweets Creative Easy Natural American Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Appetizer Dessert
MILL cashews and almonds together 20secs/Sp 9.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
15secs/Sp 7 (it should be starting to get oily).
20 secs/Sp 5.
Scrape sides of bowl again.
ADD Dates (pitted).
CHOP 15 secs/Sp 9.
ADD 50g coconut & 30g coconut oil.
MIX 10 secs/Sp 7.
ADD 20g maple syrup.
MIX 10 secs/Sp 5.
Line a flat tray with baking paper.
Roll mixture into balls. You decide the size. (1tsp = much more) 2 tsp = nice size.
Place tray of ball in freezer while you prepare the coating.
Use a large mug or glass.
Break chocolate (milk and dark) up into pieces & put in mug.
HEAT for 30 secs in the microwave (or use your thermie)
ADD 20g coconut oil.
HEAT another 30 secs.
Using a fork or toothpick, drop the balls into the chocolate mix, coat completely, thn carefully place back onto lined tray.
Put coated balls back into fridge to set.
THEN GO FOR IT!
Feel free to add more dates or experiment with other nuts! Raw honey is also a nice addition!
*Your nut mixtue needs to be firm enough to hold together but soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits