- 300 grams Cashews, preferibly salted
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 100 grams Dates (pitted), or 5 large medijool dates
- 50 grams Coconut, shredded
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams Maple syrup, or golden syrup
- 100 grams milk chocolate, can be cooking chocolate
- 50 grams dark chocolate, can also be cooking chocolate
- 20 grams coconut oil
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Dinner Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Austrian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Biscuit/cookie Cake Praline/sweets Creative Easy Natural American Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Appetizer Dessert
MILL cashews and almonds together 20secs/Sp 9.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
15secs/Sp 7 (it should be starting to get oily).
20 secs/Sp 5.
Scrape sides of bowl again.
ADD Dates (pitted).
CHOP 15 secs/Sp 9.
ADD 50g coconut & 30g coconut oil.
MIX 10 secs/Sp 7.
ADD 20g maple syrup.
MIX 10 secs/Sp 5.
Line a flat tray with baking paper.
Roll mixture into balls. You decide the size. (1tsp = much more) 2 tsp = nice size.
Place tray of ball in freezer while you prepare the coating.
Use a large mug or glass.
Break chocolate (milk and dark) up into pieces & put in mug.
HEAT for 30 secs in the microwave (or use your thermie)
ADD 20g coconut oil.
HEAT another 30 secs.
Using a fork or toothpick, drop the balls into the chocolate mix, coat completely, thn carefully place back onto lined tray.
Put coated balls back into fridge to set.
THEN GO FOR IT!
Feel free to add more dates or experiment with other nuts! Raw honey is also a nice addition!
*Your nut mixtue needs to be firm enough to hold together but soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Aish al saraya
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- 7 layer bars
- Chocolate, Zucchini and Espresso Muffins FODMAP friendly
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.