- 130 g plain flour
- 90 g rolled oats
- 65 g Desiccated Coconut
- 152 g Butter
- 120 g golden syrup
- 75 g brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a slice tin with baking paper - extending above the long sides slightly. My tin measures 17 x 28cm.
Add butter, golden syrup and sugar to the Tmx bowl and melt 100 degrees, 3 minutes, speed 1.
Add bicarb soda to melted butter mixture and combine speed 3, 5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and mix together reverse, speed 2, 20 seconds.
Press into prepared tin and bake for 20 minutes until golden on the top and the edges are just coming away from the sides of the tin.
Let cool in the tin for 15 minutes and then lift out of the tin (use the baking paper to lift it out).
Cut into 10 bars, or 16 squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice