- 2 Grannysmith Apples
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of veg oil
- 200 mls of water
- 1 cup Oat Bran
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon mixed spice
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C
1.Quarter and core apples. Set blades running at speed 5. Slide apple pieces onto running blades 6 secs. Scrape down sides. (I sit them on lid and push through hole)
2. Add all wet ingredients.
3. Mix speed 4 for 6 secs.
4. Add all dry ingredients. Mix speed 4 for 10 secs.
5. Pour into 12 hole greased muffin tray and bake for 20 - 25 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Pepita Pesto
- Sweet-corn Fritters
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- A Christmas Date
- Paprika & parmesan Christmas crackers
- Miso steamed chicken with asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Clone of Steamed individual Sticky Date Puddings
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth