- 800 g apples, Cored and cut into slices
- 20 g lemon juice
- 60 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 g ground cinnamon
- 2 sheets Shortcrust Pastry
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Add all ingredients to TM5 bowl cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
- Chop 5 seconds, speed 5
- grease pie dish
- Line pie dish with pastry
- Add the stewed apple mixture
- Place top layer with second sheet of pastry, brush with milk or egg and sprinkle sugar on top
- bake in preheated oven for approx 20mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with cream or custard
- I use the automated custard recipe on the TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)