- 140 g Butter, cut into cubes
- 120 g raw sugar
- 60 g desicated coconut
- 60 g rolled oats
- 180 g plain four
- 100 g raw sugar
- 150 g desicated coconut
- 3 egg whites
- 250 g apricot jam
Preheat oven 180 degrees
Line 17cm x 25 cm slice tray with baking paper
1. Combine butter and sugar, 5 sec, speed 5
2. Add coconut, rolled oats and plain flour, 20 sec, speed 8. Mixture will appear crumbly.
3. Firmly press mixture into slice tin with the aid of the MC
4. Bake in oven for 15 mins or until golden
5. Allow base to cool, then spread with apricot jam
1. Mill sugar, 5 sec, speed 9
2. Add desicated coconut and egg whites. Mix 15 sec, speed 5
3. Evenly spread topping over apricot jam
4. Bake in oven 180 degrees, approximately 15 mins or until coconut topping starts to colour.
coconut macaroon topping
Instead of using Apricot Jam, try using my Apricot Butter. It has the consistency of jam but made with only dried fruits and orange juice. Check out the recipe here - //www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/apricot-butter/256242
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice