- 60 g raw sugar
- 60 g almonds
- 140 g plain flour
- 90 g butter chilled
- 330 g cream cheese
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon rind only
- 310 g sugar raw
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract OR vanilla paste
- 70 g lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoon cornflour
- 1.5 tablespoon water
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150C
Place all base ingredients in TM bowl speed 8 for 10 sec or until it resembles corse breadcrumbs
Line the base of a 20cm spring form tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the base mixture in the tin and press gently with fingers until even. Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden, set aside.
Place lemon rind and sugar in TM bowl speed 8 for 5 sec
Add all remainging ingredients except for water and cornflour in TM bowl and mix speed 5 10 sec
In a small bowl combine water and cornflour and stir until combined, then add to TM bowl and continue to mix speed 5 for 15 sec or until smooth
Pour over base and cook for 1 hour, then turn oven off and stand for another hour with oven door closed (do not open).
Once done refridgerate until cold and decorate with fresh berries or colis before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice