- 60 g raw sugar
- 60 g almonds
- 140 g plain flour
- 90 g butter chilled
- 330 g cream cheese
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon rind only
- 310 g sugar raw
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract OR vanilla paste
- 70 g lemon juice
- 1.5 tablespoon cornflour
- 1.5 tablespoon water
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 150C
Place all base ingredients in TM bowl speed 8 for 10 sec or until it resembles corse breadcrumbs
Line the base of a 20cm spring form tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the base mixture in the tin and press gently with fingers until even. Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden, set aside.
Place lemon rind and sugar in TM bowl speed 8 for 5 sec
Add all remainging ingredients except for water and cornflour in TM bowl and mix speed 5 10 sec
In a small bowl combine water and cornflour and stir until combined, then add to TM bowl and continue to mix speed 5 for 15 sec or until smooth
Pour over base and cook for 1 hour, then turn oven off and stand for another hour with oven door closed (do not open).
Once done refridgerate until cold and decorate with fresh berries or colis before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA