- 145 gram plain flour
- 50 gram caster sugar
- 90 gram softened butter
- 285 gram caster sugar
- 300 gram cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2-1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 lemon, rind
- 500 gram ricotta
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon water
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Prepare 20cm round springform tin, lined on base and sides with baking paper.
Place base ingredients in mixing bowl, mix Speed 4/ 20 secs or until a ball forms.
Press into prepared tin and bake for approx 20mins until slightly golden in colour.
Allow to cool whilst you start filling.
Add lemon rind to bowl with 35grams of caster sugar. Speed 10/10 secs. Scrape sides of bowl and add cream cheese, remaining 250g sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, ricotta, eggs.
Mix Speed 5 / 30 secs or until well combined.
Mix cornflour and water in small cup to make a smooth paste. Add to mixing bowl and mix Speed 5 / 20 secs.
Add cheese filling to tin and bake for 45 mins until just set and golden in color. Allow to cool in oven.
Refridgerate for a few hours, overnight is best.
Serve with frozen rasberries.
This has been adpated from Donna Hay classic baked cheesecake.
A favourite in our household!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce