- 250 grams water
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 grams Butter
- 160 grams white bakers flour
- 3 eggs, Or 2 whole eggs and 1 yolk
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200 degrees
1. Place water, salt and butter into your thermo bowl
2. Insert lid and measuring cup and cook for 10 mins on speed 3 at 100 degrees.
3. Remove lid and add flour all at once.
4. Insert lid and measuring cup and blend on speed 4 for 30 seconds
5. Once mixed allow mixture to cool to 60 degrees
6. With lid in place and motor running on speed 5 add eggs 1 at a time through the hole in the lid. Make sure each egg is well combined before adding the next egg.
1. Place dough into a heavy duty piping bag fitted with a large icing star tipped nozel. Do not use a large pastry star novel, it is too big
2. Pipe dough into 15cm lengths onto a well buttered lined baking trays
3. Place trays into the pre heated oven for 15 minutes or until golden
4. Once removed from the oven roll immediately in prepared cinnamon sugar
1. Combine sugar and cinnamon in the thermo bowl and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 5
2. line a tray with the combined cinnamon sugar.
3. Store unused cinnamon sugar in an air tight container until needed.
Preparing the Dough
Piping and Baking
Serve with warm chocoate sauce or caramel
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal