- 100 grams Butter
- 250 grams Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 95 grams Butternut Biscuits
- 500 grams Philadelphia Cheese
- 1 egg
- 40 grams sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or essence
- 5 Snickers bars (plus an extra one for eating!)
- Handful or chocolate Buttons
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Add butter (100 grams) to bowl. 1 minute/90 degrees/slowest speed until melted.
Add chocolate ripple biscuits (250 grams) and butternut biscuits (95 grams) to bowl 10 seconds/speed 10
Press into a lined springform pan, pressing mixture up the sides a short way also.
Bake for 10 minutes then allow to cool.
Add room temperature philly cheese (500 grams), 1 egg, 40 grams sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or essence.
30 seconds/speed 5 then 2 minutes/speed 4
Add snickers bars (4 roughly chopped) 6 seconds/reverse/speed 4
Pour into cooled base and sprinkle the top with chocolate buds.
While it's cooking break up a snickers bar into small pieces. (this is where I usually eat the remaining snickers bar)
Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until starting to pull away the from sides - the middle should still be a little bit wobbly.
Remove from oven and while still hot place the broken snickers bar on the cake. Then allow to cool on the bench for at least 1/2 hour then refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting (preferably overnight).
Accessories you need
You can drizzle with chocolate instead of using chocolate buttons if you wanted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses