- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 80 grams sultanas
- 1 banana
- 100 grams Cashews raw
- 100 gram gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat your oven 180C
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 5 seconds
roll mixture into about 12 balls and place on a onto a prepared baking tray and flatten ( it's easier to roll if your hands are damp)
Bake 10 - 15 min on 180C
Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray
Banana and Cashew honey bite
Accessories you need
This mixture works really well as a crumble on top of a Chia pudding or a fruit crumble.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Banana Cake