- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 80 grams sultanas
- 1 banana
- 100 grams macadamias
- 100 gram gluten free rolled oats
Pre heat your oven 180C
Place all ingerdients into mixing bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 5 seconds
roll mixture into about 12 balls and place on a onto a prepared baking tray and flatten
Bake 10 - 15 min on 180C
Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray
Banana and Macadamia Bite
Accessories you need
This mixture works really well as a crumble on top of a Chia pudding or a fruit crumble.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Banana Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)