- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 80 grams sultanas
- 1 banana
- 100 grams macadamias
- 100 gram gluten free rolled oats
Pre heat your oven 180C
Place all ingerdients into mixing bowl and blitz on speed 9 for 5 seconds
roll mixture into about 12 balls and place on a onto a prepared baking tray and flatten
Bake 10 - 15 min on 180C
Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray
Banana and Macadamia Bite
Accessories you need
This mixture works really well as a crumble on top of a Chia pudding or a fruit crumble.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Turmeric oats
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Banana and Apple Bread