- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 90 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 140 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 70 grams Frozen Berries
- 85 grams choc chips
- 55 grams vegetable oil
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
8Recipe is created for
1) Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2) Add bananas to thermomix and mix for 5 secs, speed 6. Check consistency and mix for a fruther 5 secs if desired.
3) Add sugar and eggs and mix for 1 minute, speed 5.
4) Add milk, vanilla essence and veg oil and pulse 2-3 times. Mixture should look smooth and quite runny.
5) Add flour, baking powder, bi-carb soda, choc-chips and frozen berries. Mix on for 8-10 secs to combine.
6) Spoon mixture into muffin cases and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Banana, berry & choc chip muffins
Accessories you need
You can omit the frozen berries if desired for plain banana, choc-chip muffins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)