- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 90 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 140 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 70 grams Frozen Berries
- 85 grams choc chips
- 55 grams vegetable oil
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi-carb soda
8Recipe is created for
1) Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2) Add bananas to thermomix and mix for 5 secs, speed 6. Check consistency and mix for a fruther 5 secs if desired.
3) Add sugar and eggs and mix for 1 minute, speed 5.
4) Add milk, vanilla essence and veg oil and pulse 2-3 times. Mixture should look smooth and quite runny.
5) Add flour, baking powder, bi-carb soda, choc-chips and frozen berries. Mix on for 8-10 secs to combine.
6) Spoon mixture into muffin cases and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Banana, berry & choc chip muffins
Accessories you need
You can omit the frozen berries if desired for plain banana, choc-chip muffins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies