- coconut oil, for greasing (see Tips)
- 250 g almonds
- 3 bananas, (approx. 275 g)
- 60 g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 70 g moist coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 120 g fresh blueberries, (see Tips)
- 30 g Chia seefs
- 2 tablespoon honey
Preheat oven to 160°C. Lightly grease and line a loaf tin (25 x 9 x 11 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 8.
Add banana, sugar, honey and eggs into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/speed 5 until smooth. Add chia seeds and mix until incorporated. Leave to sit for 10 mins for chia seeds to absorb.
Add coconut flakes and baking powder and mix 5 sec/speed 4 until just combined. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add blueberries and mix 10 sec//speed 3 or until folded through.
Pour batter into loaf tin and cook for 60 mins. Check with a skewer. Leave in tin for 10 mins then cool on a tray.
This was taken from the Mother's Day banana, raspberry and coco loaf. One of my girls doesn't like raspberries so substituted blueberries. I'm going to try with diced apple next time. I find the addition of chia seeds gives a better texture to the loaf. I will try increasing the amount.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)