- 1 egg
- 140 grams brown sugar
- 2 Large Ripe Bananas
- 60 grams olive oil
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 150 grams plain flour
- 150 grams wholemeal plain flour
- 20 grams natural bran
- 10 grams baking powder
- 5 grams Bi Carb Soda
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 level tsp salt
- 60 grams sultanas
- 60 grams Chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 190C.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tray.
- Place egg and sugar into thermo bowl and mix 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Add bananas, oil and vanilla. Mix 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Add both flours, bran, baking powder, bi carb, cinnamon and salt. Mix 8 seconds on speed 4.
- Add walnuts and sultanas and mix on reverse until just mixed through but not broken up. Do not over mix.
- Spoon in to prepared tray and bake 18 minutes until brown and springy to touch.
- Turn on to a wire rack to cool. Slather with butter and enjoy.
- Muffins are best served on the day but come up beautifully warmed in the microwave. Store in airtight container. They also stand up well after being frozen.
Banana Bran Muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins