- 3 Bananas ripe
- 3 eggs
- 55g vegetable oil
- 300g Flour, Plain
- 200g castor sugar
- 15g baking powder
- 10g salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180C
Place bananas into mixing bowl and mash 5 sec/speed 5
Add eggs and oil and mix 20 sec/speed 5 or until no lumps
Add all other ingrediants and combine 20 sec/speed 5 Reverse and scape sides if needed
Pour into lined greased loaf tin
Remove from oven and leave to cool slightly before turning on to wire rack
This works well with 1/2 plain and 1/2 wholemeal flour
A pear can be added as well/subsituted for a banana
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath