- 130 g Butter
- 3 banana (medium)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 350 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, (optional)
- 150 grams brown sugar
Preheat oven at 180 degrees
Place margarine or butter in the bowl and melt for 2 Mins 60 degrees on speed 2.
Add bananas, eggs and vanilla and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add all remaining ingredients mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down sides of the bowl and mix for a further 5 - 10 seconds on speed 5. DO NOT OVER MIX.
Pour into pre greased loaf tin and bake for 45 - 55 mins or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash