- 2 rolled oats, Cups
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pumpkin seeds/pepitas, Cup
- 1/4 cranberries, dried, Cup
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pitted dates, Cup
- 1/2 Unsweetened non dairy milk, Cup, I used almond
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, Extract
- 3 Bananas (ripe), Large
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
In your TM bowl process 2 cups of oats SP 9/3 seconds. Set aside.
Without washing bowl, process dates, SP 9/ 20 seconds. Add milk, vanilla and peeled bananas, blend SP 5/ 5 seconds.
Now add oat flour,cinnamon,baking powder,salt,pumpkin seeds,cranberries and chia seeds. Mix SP 4/10 seconds..
Pour into a greased loaf tin. Mine is 22 cm x 12 cm. Add extra seeds on top or leave as it is Bake 180 for 1 hour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious gingerbread men or gingerbread house
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins