- 256 grams all-purpose flour, (2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 133 grams granulated sugar/brown sugar, (1 1/3 cups)
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, optional
- 4 tablespoons sour cream or ricotta cheese
8Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees.
2. Place butter and sugar in the bowl and cream on speed 4 aprrox 50 sec.
3. Add eggs at a time beating in each egg for about 15 secs each speed 4.
4. Add banana, sour cream/ricotta cheese and buttermilk. Mix for 5 secs on speed 5.
5. Scrape down sides of bowl and add remaining ingredients mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
6. Scrape down sides of the bowl and mix for further 5 - 10 seconds on speed 5. DO NOT OVER MIX.
7. Pour into pre-greased loaf tin and baked for 45 - 55 mins or until cooked through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Glucose Syrup