- 130 grams Butter, cubed
- 160 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 2 bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 50 grams Milk
- 100 grams chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C (fan- forced)
Grease loaf tin or rectangle tin
Place butter, sugar and vanilla into TM bowl and melt 2 minutes/60°C/speed 4.
Add banana and egg to TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Add flour and milk to TM bowl and mix reverse/30 seconds/speed 2.
Scrape down side of TM bowl.
Add chocolate chips to TM bowl and mix reverse/30 seconds/speed 2.
Pour mixture into loaf or rectangle tin.
Bake at 180°C for 50 minutes (or until cooked through).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue