- 120 grams chocolate chips or chocolate block broken up
- 130 grams almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 60 grams dessicated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (fine grain)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 350 grams rolled oats
- 3 banana, ripe (large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50 grams coconut oil (liquefied)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, rack in the top third.
Chop chocolate Speed 6, 5 secs set aside
Mill almonds to almond meal, 30 secs Speed 10
Add in oats, cinnamon, coconut, salt and baking powder, combine, 30 secs, Reverse, Speed 2(set aside)
Place chopped bananas in bowl and mash Speed 2-3, 10 secs, check texture and mash further if needed
Add vanilla extract, and coconut oil.
Add the dry ingredients back into the bowl with the banana and stir until combined. 40 secs, Speed 3, help with spatula when required. Continue until well combined. (The dough is a bit looser than a standard cookie dough).
Drop dollops of the dough, each about 2 teaspoons in size, an inch apart, onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for 12 - 14 minutes. I baked these as long as possible without burning the bottoms and they were perfect - just shy of 15 minutes seems to be about right in my oven.
Accessories you need
These were adapted from Nikki's Healthy Cookies on 101 Cookbooks //www.101cookbooks.com/ for other great recipes (non TM). I also have to credit the photo to 101 Cookbooks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- The perfect lemon tart
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- FODMAP friendly all around curry paste
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Pickle spice mix
- Carrot Cake Cereal