- 125 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 g Soft brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 80 g Grapeseed Oil
- 125 g Banans, Ripe
- 30 g Descicated coconut
- 35 g walnuts
- Shredded coconut, to decorate
- Extra walnts, to decorate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees fan forced, and line either a loaf tray or a mini loaf tin.
2.Add walnuts into "Closed lid" and turbo for 0.5 seconds. Remove and place in a bowl aside. MC on.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except coconut and walnuts and mix 10 seconds, speed 4. MC on
4. Scrape down the bowl and mix another 20 seconds, speed 4. MC on
5. Add coconut and reserved walnuts and mix 20 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3. MC on.
6. Pour into prepared cake tin, and decorate if you like.
7. Bake for 15 minutes (if using mini loaf tins as i did) add another 10-15 minutes if baking as a larger loaf or in a cake tin. Insert skewer to test if cake is cooked through.
Accessories you need
These freeze well as a snack and are even more delicious if heated up a bit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- 20 Second Donut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Christmas Rum Balls
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- Apple, Raspberry, White Chocolate Desert
- Simple Butter Cookies
- White Christmas Crackles
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Compost Cake
- Traditional Brownie