THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g Nuttelex or Dairy free margarine
- 1 banana, Large and Ripe
- 2 level tbsp Ground Flaxseed or Chia seeds
- 6 level tsp water
- 150 g brown sugar
- 50 g raw sugar
- 1 pinches salt
- 300 g Almond milk
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 1 portions leftover almond pulp, roughly one cup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat Oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 12 hole muffin tray or line with muffin patties.
2. Mix Flax or Chia seeds with water in a small bowl and set aside
3.Place banana in bowl and mash on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Leave in bowl.
4. Add all other ingredients including reserved chia/flaxseed mixture - and mix for 30 seconds speed 4.
5. Scrape sown sides and give a gentle stir with spatula and mix a further 5 seconds speed 4.
6. Spoon into muffin tray and bake for 30 mins or until golden. Let sit for 5 to 10 mins in muffin tray and then transfer to a wire rack ( this is easier if you have used pattie liners). These may still be a little soft in the middle while warm, they will become deliciously moist as they cool
Accessories you need
If not needing a vegan option - simply replace the Flax/chia seed and water with 2 eggs and proceed as normal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies with VEGAN option
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Creamy Fettucine
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars