- 220 g rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas, halved, approx 220g
- 60 g brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 250 g natural yoghurt
- 30 g Shredded coconut
- 90 g sultanas
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
Add all ingredients except coconut and sultanas to the thermomix bowl.
Mix 20 seconds, speed 6.
Add coconut and sultanas and mix 10 seconds, speed 2, or until coconut and sultanas are incorporated into mixture.
Pour into a greased muffin tray.
Bake 20 mins or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes