- 220 g rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas, halved, approx 220g
- 60 g brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 250 g natural yoghurt
- 30 g Shredded coconut
- 90 g sultanas
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
Add all ingredients except coconut and sultanas to the thermomix bowl.
Mix 20 seconds, speed 6.
Add coconut and sultanas and mix 10 seconds, speed 2, or until coconut and sultanas are incorporated into mixture.
Pour into a greased muffin tray.
Bake 20 mins or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake