- 70 g raw sugar
- 80 g Butter
- 3 bananas
- 150 g frozen Rasberrys, leave them out for 1/2 hour
- 1 egg
- 1tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 100 g Milk
- 1/2tsp cinamon
- 1tsp bicarb soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 280 g plain flour
- 1/4tsp salt
- 60 chocolate chips, 5 on each muffin
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 190 degree. You will need a muffin tin.
1. Add raw sugar to thermomix bowl speed 7, for 10 sec.
2. Add butter to sugar melt for 2 mins 100 del speed 1.
3. Add bananas mix speed 4 for 15 sec.
4. Add milk, egg, vanilla bean paste mix for 6 sec speed 4.
5. Add all dry ingredients mix for 15 sec sp 4.
6. Add Rasberrys stir through with your spatula.
7. Pour into muffin tin.
8. Add 5 chocolate chips on top of each muffin, push the choc chips in to the muffins.
9. Bake for 15 18 mins.
Banana, raspberry and chocolate muffins "a little healthy"
Accessories you need
☆ Add 80 of chocolate chips if your not watching your weight. But it doesn't really need it.
☆ I put the muffins in to cup cake cases and sprayed them with cooking spray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Peanut Drops